To enter all you have to do is write a review of one of the books long-listed for the Guardian children’s fiction prize 2013 using no more than 200 words.
The books on the long-list are:
- The Boy Who Swam with Piranhas by David Almond
- After Tomorrow by Gillian Cross
- Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell
- Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead
- The Wall by William Sutcliffe
- A World Between Us by Lydia Syson
You can enter on your own or as part of a school group. The ten winning entries will each receive a complete set of the eight books and a £20 National Book Token gift card. The closing date for entries is Monday 16th September 2013. For more information about the books, including videos by the authors explaining why you should review their book visit the Children's fiction prize book club page. Please remember that you don't have to buy these books but can borrow them from your local public library. We also hold some of these titles in the TRS libraries.